Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Psionic Welfare (part 3) Alienation


"There are many ways to skin a chicken", said the voice inside my head. 
I looked at the knife in my hand with fear and bedazzlement. 
Unequivocally, I knew the name of the first victim: mine. 
You motte die, you are evil. 
The knife is getting too close. 

The rainbow drop reaches my mind. 
I am the eye. 

You must finish, it said. 
Unintelligible to me, subdued, subliminal, the sound of an E sharp leads my whole being to fit in tune. 

"I am not going to let you", I said. 
The rogue raucous voice of Dr. Cameron resonated throughout the wards and corridors.
I can recognise his domineering tone

What the hell!

Inside or outside my head?

I can recall. 
I can hear it without a doubt.
He sees us now. 
The sharp fear reaches my mind. 
"I am not a man", said I. 
"You'll do what you'll do" said the voice of a man.

I am not one of yours, added I.
Get out of me!
I am sincere, stop talking! Bullshit! Bullshit!

The sharp pain between my eyes seems to go all the way through my brain

 I am not one of yours…I am not one of yours. I let everything in. Free me...Folly... A sound…

The voice of a woman: "He's as good as dead!"
Dr Donald Ewen Cameron laughs and shrieks;
"He is it!"

Are they Inside or outside my head?
Are they as real as they seem?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

At this precise moment, Athm was putting a foot out of the actial modem
He recognised the field. 
He'd landed here before.
The air was fresh and slightly sugary
Athm could hear the stream, its little waves, dancing and sparkling...
A bird. Two maybe.
New land. New play field...
Athm could hear a dream…
Freedom coming?

A strong man appeared
Holding a White Book
(probably sacred)

"At the Crossroad you will see"

..................... The Smell of Freedom inside of me. Or the taste of Folly?............... A Lady. Holding a vase. Pouring the Holy Syrup. Right inside my head               AMEN