Sunday, February 5, 2012

Psionic Welfare (part 1)

Having intercepted the rays of psionic warfare, I extended myself from beginning to end.
"Doctor Donald Ewen Cameron - room 12" said the voice inside my head. "I have nothing to fear" said I, answering to the pineal gland that exacerbated my state of doubt and the odd distortions.Dysfunctions..
"The king lord of Psion does not exist", said the nurse in white, fair.
"We have verified all your allegations and there's nothing to hide", said the head of state.
I am quiet, I have lived, The spell must be reversed. The One king lord of Psion is there.
CC-72, nothing to hide.
AS-4.49 nothing to hide.
CC-7 and 4.17 nothing to hide again.
Doctor Cameron, in room 12 took off his surgical gloves, stained with the blood of many.
Innocent babies or poor crazies. He crosses his heart but upside down. 
There is not such as thing as psionic warfare
and MK never ever was!
There is no truth to your allegations
Such was their conclusion

I WAS DETERMINED NOT TO FOLLOW

While a voice inside my head…
Maybe I'm just imagining.
Maybe room 12 is empty

"I WILL LIVE FREELY!"

said a voice inside of me

LOVE FREES & LIGHT FEEDS

O Lord, Help Me!