Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Psionic Welfare (part 2) On Operating Table

Very real! This shit is real! I shut out the voice of Professor Zamenoff. You must be here, come with me. I cover my ears. Where is it speaking from? The voice of Zamenoff comes from between my ears. Half an inch down from the pineal gland. Hormones go wild. The voice of Dr Cameron. Cover your ears. This time I don't know what to do. This one's formatted. Send on next one. Let's play the tape and put a few drops of that nice lysergic stuff under lil' baby's tongue. The tape played backwards awakes sharp pains in my head. This one' s formatted says Dr Man Chu. I am not mad. I cover my eyes. I still can hear. The tape is driving me wild. I put both hands in my mouth to try catching the rainbow drop before it reaches my mind. Why do they do this to me? Why me? Why me? I think I  see a road and a house and a tree. I think I remember being here. Another voice…Maybe it's me…Get me out of here!