Monday, August 5, 2013

EXIT at Crossroads


It was in the early hours of the morning and I raised on my feet

like a zombie out of a tomb
Melkizeor had called me
I had remnants of memory
from the adventures in the sad lands
Below
But at the call of the Great One
I was awake, in a sweat
"The crossroads is where you should be"
The fountain in the shape of a shapely woman
Was standing in its centre
There were towards the four directions
Signs in a language I can't read
I raised my eyes and once again
A pure globe of pure light was passing ahead
The screams of the robots from Earth 
I now could hear
And I remembered their dark fate

Having been made into machines by the machines they made


At the centre of the crossroads
Stood the solution to my Quest
A woman superb
Holding a vase 
Containing pearls
And the purest water
And many unearthy delights


The direction I chose was the right one

What other choice could have been?

It is from Hidden Palace of CENSORED
That I wrote these verses
I have found Peace and Abundance
In this most sacred place

Hear:

At the crossroads look at the sign

At the crossroads look at the sign
that others are looking for
No more can I say...
God does All
And All is well done.

Melkizeor curtsied

The Twelve bowed
The globe of light was again  passing ahead
Fuzzing away
All is quiet
All is well
...
I WALKED FREE
................................................................. and forever with Thee............
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

✰ It's the end of  MK Ultra Vs. Hanoi Rocks. I had decided to buckle this story up once I reached Vancouver BC...and here I am!


THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME!

NOTE: This blog tells a story. It has a beginning and an end. The posts may be read independently, but it is a complete  story!

I have included symbols that apply to most and can be understood by all - It is a story of PERSONAL POWER and FREEDOM

remember: The world is your oyster; don't settle for a claim!
   Nuff said!  


FIND THE WAY!   BELIEVE!

I will be back soon with a new blogs and new concepts on BLOGSPOT...........Here we are...............The Dream we all dream of...…...................…LVX...…PAX


© © Aleph Alpha (2013)


 







.
UPDATE: SPRING 2015:
HTTP://WWW.FOR2MORO.BLOGSPOT.COM
# esoteric, occult, mystical and metaphysical bullshit by ALEPH ALPHA 333
and cheap art sale: www.for20dollars.blogspot.com









CLICKhttps://www.youtube.com/user/AlephAlpha333/videos : Over 40 laptop-produced music demos (2012-2015) on my YouTube channel: ALEPH ALPHA 333


>❯⟩>»»⟫ email me CLICK 
  💛    👁       






                     I AM ALEPH ALPHA 333

and this is my shit!



 xxxxxx