Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Noxious Wars


From all directions came men in arms    

Glorified with medals and bearing loads of cash     
They came with their machines    
From all directions towards I     
-I had avoided the noxious wars and they could tell by my face- 
In MK Land and throughout Atlantis 
(Where I resided by now) 
men were made to go to war so the tyrants could peacefully remain
Now,  I could see them coming   
In their midsts and thousands
With their angry faces, screaming  
They said, towards me:  
« You are weak, you avoided the war!  It’d have made you strong, You'd be a real man, You’d had piles of notes Given for free after a good day’s war    War would have made you free! »    
I said : « I avoided that flick ! »    
« Go away ! » they said    
Pointing towards the horizons    
I yelled : THESE NOXIOUS WARS HAVE MADE YOU MEEK, AND YOUR MINDS ARE BROKEN AND YOUR BRAINS ARE LIMP!    
The soldiers said I had to leave
I had nothing to respond