Saturday, May 19, 2012

As The Lord Spaketh, So Be It!


As the orange ball of light fled towards the horizon I abandoned the race. I knew I could not catch it, so I sat down once again in a lonely field.

The Lord spoke: "In the province of the mind there are no limitations"

I raised my eyes to the vault of heaven as tears rolled down my cheeks. 
"Lord, You know I am alone and so limited. Where is hope? What can I be?"
The thunderous voice went: "As high as clouds or deep as hell, it is your choice and your making!"

The orange globe of light whizzed again through the sky.
Once again I got up and proceeded to follow it. 
One sentence came to my mind. I repeated it as a mantra as I was walking faster: "This is my will, this is my will, Thy will be done and this is my will."
I walked throughout the night and until the next morning. 
The air was cool. The breeze was meek. 
Refreshed, I was carried forth by that sentence. I found hope again as I kept repeating it: "This is my will, this is my will, Thy will be done and this is my will"